This blog is written from experience. I am not a coach. I just write blogs on my reflections and if you would like to learn more then please read on.
How to Live Your Best Life is not about living in perfection, it’s more to do with accepting where you are at now and how you can make it the best living experience. Here are my rules:
1) Live your dreams and goals I notice that whenever I have a thoughts in my head, my brain is subconsciously and sometimes consciously telling me that something needs to change. Everything happens with a reason and thought behind it. Be a leader in thought, happiness and action because in most cases you are going to be in control of your own perception, and horizons. Think deeply (not too deep) and execute that ambition when you are ready.
2) Acknowledge the bad and remove it If you know there’s a problem or a bad feeling your best way to accept it for what it is to move on from it. Whether it’s a friend, a close companion or a bad scene, we live and we adapt. You have to be honest with your dearest thoughts and honestly stay clear from making that negative experience take over again. If someone or something is not serving you well then you should challenge it by moving all the way away. Distance yourself from bad energies.
3) Talk to your network or friends There’s no doubt that talking to people is a highly effective way of being your best self because they are there for a purpose. They know how you work (well some of them). Friends and support networks are there to help you to take extra steps. Yes you might hold the key to someone’s future with one sentence or tip so make sure you always give as well as take from others because random acts of loyalty can bring you a step further to a space of enjoyment and life fulfilment.
4) Treat yourself with respect Always shine. Like Rihanna says “Shine bright like a diamond.” I think this speaks volumes for how I think as a person (haha). Allow yourself to visualise and feel like that better person you want to be because believe it or not, if you don’t give yourself that internal power to scope out your horizon then you are missing your future. Be kind to yourself. Know your values as well as limits.
5) Think like an icon Allow yourself to look and feel like a superstar. I’m not even joking. I believe that we can all feel amazing if you think like one. I’m not saying copy exactly what your role models are doing but try to be originally unique so you know when it comes to feeling great you’ll tick every box.
It is not always easy. We can get lost amongst the wind of things. The flakes, the stems and air that we breathe is a metaphor of our own telling. I do feel like I am fed with labels and accords… I guess you could say I have a guard up a lot. It is a personal and sociological thing that comes from the dusts that we have to sweep away sometimes.
Human and nature comes from the grass of an everyday delightful smile that becomes reality from truth and honesty. If we are all in this ship together then we must be co-operative with the functional feels that we have to challenge and battle. I sometimes feel singled out and a thought of oppression can dwindle from within but I don’t let this foot stop working because it helps me to come out and celebrate my creative self and being.
I have gone through many challenges and battles. These two words speak words and wisdom. It’s how we look at things that matters. I am writing this blog to talk about what is going on inside for me. I may wake up with a mysterious sense of grit but I know that things can only get better.
Everyday, I feel like I am going through a spiritual sense of enlightenment vs entrapment because I have to find more peace to understand the recollections of my daily thoughts. I am a true believer of ‘higher thinking’ and how what you think is how you act. If you let bad things into your window of opportunity and seeing, then you let in bad troubles ahead which ultimately opens the doors for a rocky road. I take every single day with pride. I respect my days and my everyday accordances. It’s important to BE YOURSELF.
Comfortability is something that I work on. I have to open
myself because I know that this life that we live is a perfect one for a
perfect dream ahead because we have to say things as it is and accept what is
going to happen and for what it is. I think this is why I have a tight social
circle especially because I am working on creating valued connections and
appreciating interesting friendships for the present future ahead.
I want better friendships because over the years my friendship numbers have decreased for a reason. At the moment, I am working on my own work needs and to support my future travel goals. I will make a better wealth and meet interesting more like-minded people. And you never know, maybe even find a perfect partner. Who knows…dreams are possible?
For anyone reading and hearing this, I hope that you realise that it’s okay to be beautiful and feel a sense of loveness. This year will be easier once the boat ships more east and towards the next destination. I motivate myself more and more and to surround myself with more. I am working on hobbies and interests at the moment because I think this is what helps me dream a truth. Hobbies such as dancing, singing and language learning and personal fitness.
I want the rest of this year to be a lovely one and for more
dreams to be sold into the reality of everyday challenge, thought comfort and success
and to be sunken into a golden leaf of tranquillity. May good things steer
ahead and now.